Film & TV & Games
Need some music written? I'll be happy to help!
Contact me now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ZeFrank's "Teddy Has An Operation"
- ZeFrank's "True Facts About Morgan Freeman"
- ZeFrank's "True Facts About The Angler Fish"
- ZeFrank's "The Time You Have (In JellyBeans)"
- ZeFrank's "Fitting In Cardboard"
- CNN/Buzzfeed's "Amazing Rescue Moments On CNN"
- BuzzFeed's "Colonel Meow Takes Over The Internet"
- ZeFrank/Buzzfeed's "How Do We Find Wonder In A Place?
- Various MovieClips Videos
- Machinima's Random LoL Moments (Various Episodes)
- Kris Boruff's Adventures in Deutschland (Various Episodes)
- VMComix's "Thinking Creatively"
- Hero Wings
- Only If
- Hub Sweet Hub
- Dave Diamonds
- Firefly Village
Yes! Send me an email and we can discuss your project.
- 8dio Adagio/Agitato for strings
- Orchestral Tools Symphonic Sphere for some supplemental string articulations (this library is great for getting all of those airy articulations like harmonics, sul ponticello etc.
- Orchestral Tools Berlin Woodwinds (including all three expansions) for woodwinds.
- 8dio Claire series for soloistic woodwinds
- Cinebrass Core/Pro for brass (I'd just say that I'm not 100% happy with the programming in this, but it's the best library currently available. I'm waiting for a replacement (or an update) to come along, really.)
- Embertone Chapman solo trumpet
- Orchestral Tools The Timpani for timpani
- - Truestrike 1 and 2 for general percussion
- Heavyocity Damage for more cinematic percussion
- Cinesamples Voxos, 8dio Requiem for choir
- Symphobia 1 for "glue"
- - Omnisphere for synths
I have many many piano libraries, but the ones I find myself using most commonly recently are:
- - Spitfire Felt Piano
- - Art Vista Steinway B
- - Soundiron Emotional Piano
- - Acousticsamples Old Black Grand
This list is incomplete, of course, but that's 95% of it. Some libraries I put through a plugin called VirtualSoundStage2 to position them, then either a B2, RC48 or Altiverb reverb on the master bus, sometimes a bit of compression using The Glue, sometimes a bit of EQing, and that's about it.